Bookings Co-ordinator (Part time)
We are currently looking to recruit a Face-to-Face Booking Administrator to manage and coordinate freelance interpreters and client's interpreting requests.
This role will involve working within our busy bookings team, ensuring that face to face interpreting appointments are booked in a timely manner and that all parties are fully informed of the arrangements.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills with the ability to build rapport quickly over the telephone. Must have excellent organisational skills and have experience of working in a busy environment and meeting strict deadlines.
Key responsibilities include:
- Co-ordination and management of freelance interpreters and clients' interpreting requests
- Provide Written Translation quotes
- Deal with Written Translation Projects for start to finish
- Recruitment process of new interpreters
- Ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Develop positive supplier and interpreter relationships
Key knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Excellent customer service skills ideally gained in a fast paced environment
- Contact Centre experience - desirable
- High level of IT literacy
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
Holiday Entitlement - 20 days holidays plus bank holidays (pro rata)
To apply please email your CV together with a cover letter